Thank you to all our patients who generously donated their gently worn coats. We were able to bring a large bulk of coats to a shelter in Peekskill, NY (across the river) and a big bag of clothes was donated to a local Girls Scout Troop to aide in silver award projects!!
End date for the drive is 3-9-20
We are still collecting- stop by today!
Donate the gift of warmth, with your gently used coats this winter. While many of us look at a coat as an item that is meant to keep us warm, cozy, and stylish, there are plenty of less fortunate people who don't even have that basic necessity.
Donating a winter coat is basically a no-effort way to do a good and charitable deed for someone else. Just make sure that it's in good, wearable condition and that you have cleaned out the pockets. We will be accepting Coats in the box next to the front desk for the rest of the season. Thank you in advance for your donation.
ON FEBRUARY 1ST DR. STERN CELEBRATED 30 YEARS OF SERVING OUR COMMUNITY!! WE HAD A GREAT RECEPTION ON 2/5/20 TO CELEBRATE.
Windsor Dental Center - Comprehensive and Multi-Specialty Care at One Location!
Here are just a few of the services our team at the Windsor Dental Center offer our patients:
- Cosmetic dentistry - Veneers and Lumineers - a more beautiful smile awaits
- Dental Implants - The modern, permanent alternative to replacing lost teeth
- I.V. Sedation - Conscious sedation, we promise you won't feel a thing
- Invisalign - The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces
- Laser gum therapy - Goodbye gummy smiles, hello speedy recovery
- All digital x-ray system - Safer, faster, clearer and more comfortable
- Zoom Whitening - Your smile will be whiter in about an hour
- Pain-free, single visit Root Canal - Most patients are done in less than an hour
- Multiple Specialists - All in one convenient location. Why go anywhere else?
- Interest-Free Financing - Multiple payment plans available with approval in 5 minutes
- Most insurances accepted - Please see our FAQ page for more info
When you visit the Windsor Dental Center, your smile and comfort are our top priority. Our goal is to make your visit with us as pleasant as possible, starting the moment you walk through our door. Sign in with our friendly reception staff and have a seat in our comfortable waiting area. We know your time is valuable and that's why we do our best to see you promptly at your appointment time. You'll find the staff to be courteous, the assistants and hygienists knowledgeable, and the doctors gentle as can be. The entire team is here for you and will answer any questions you may have about your visit.
Please use this site to explore our practice, or watch videos of dental conditions and treatments. You can also get directions and even download forms to streamline your visit.
Please call (845)565-6677 to make an appointment today!
For billing questions please call (845) 592-4895
Here's what one of our patients had to say about their experience at our office:
"I have been continually and consistently impressed with the professionalism and the entire culture of warmth and reassuring, gentle care given by every member of this practice. From reception, to billing, to dental procedures, every aspect offers comfort, ease and kindness. Truly remarkable in a dental environment!" - Jean
Click here to read more on our Testimonials page
Windsor Dental Center
375 Windsor Highway Suite 400
New Windsor, NY 12553
Phone: (845) 565-6677
Monday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Tuesday: 8:00AM - 6:00PM
Wednesday: 8:00AM - 6:00PM
Thursday: 8:00AM - 6:00PM
Friday: 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Two Saturdays per month: 8:00AM - 1:00PM