Due to inclement weather and with the safety of our patients and team our first concern, our office will be closed today. If you were scheduled for today, someone from our team will contact you the next business day to reschedule your appointment.
#weather #snowday #windsorsmiles
As the holiday season approaches, it's a good time to reflect on the
past year. Many of us are very lucky and are blessed with our health
and family and a safe home. We have reason to give thanks - - others
Helping others is something the Windsor Dental Center family does often
and this year is no different. Effective immediately, we will be
col-md-6lecting items for the Safe Homes of Orange County Shelter (see
listing below). We encourage you to drop off items on the list now
through March 1st, at the Windsor Dental Center office located at 375
Windsor Highway, in New Windsor.
We thank you in advance for your generosity.
Dr. Steven P. Stern and the Windsor Dental Family
• NEW Twin- size bed linens
• NEW bed pillows, NEW blankets
• NEW bath towels, NEW washcloths
• NEW packages of socks and underwear (Adults and kids ALL SIZES, ALL GENDERS)
• New leggings, t-shirts, sweatshirts, sweatpants, and other basic items (Adults and kids ALL SIZES, ALL GENDERS)
• NEW pajama sets for kids and adults (ALL SIZES, ALL GENDERS)
• Brand new or gently- used bras (please Launder before donating).
• FULL- Size toiletries (deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, bar soap, shaving cream and razors
• NEW hair brushes, hair ties, clips, and head wraps
• Diapers (especially size 4-5-6 and pull ups), baby wipes, diaper cream
• Plastic Laundry Baskets or fabric mesh laundry bags
#windsorgivesback #donate #windsorsmiles
Windsor Dental Center - Comprehensive and Multi-Specialty Care at One Location!
Here are just a few of the services our team at the Windsor Dental Center offer our patients:
- Cosmetic dentistry - Veneers and Lumineers - a more beautiful smile awaits
- Dental Implants - The modern, permanent alternative to replacing lost teeth
- I.V. Sedation - Conscious sedation, we promise you won't feel a thing
- Invisalign - The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces
- Laser gum therapy - Goodbye gummy smiles, hello speedy recovery
- All digital x-ray system - Safer, faster, clearer and more comfortable
- Zoom Whitening - Your smile will be whiter in about an hour
- Pain-free, single visit Root Canal - Most patients are done in less than an hour
- Multiple Specialists - All in one convenient location. Why go anywhere else?
- Interest-Free Financing - Multiple payment plans available with approval in 5 minutes
- Most insurances accepted - Please see our FAQ page for more info
When you visit the Windsor Dental Center, your smile and comfort are our top priority. Our goal is to make your visit with us as pleasant as possible, starting the moment you walk through our door. Sign in with our friendly reception staff and have a seat in our comfortable waiting area. We know your time is valuable and that's why we do our best to see you promptly at your appointment time. You'll find the staff to be courteous, the assistants and hygienists knowledgeable, and the doctors gentle as can be. The entire team is here for you and will answer any questions you may have about your visit.
Please use this site to explore our practice, or watch videos of dental conditions and treatments. You can also get directions and even download forms to streamline your visit.
Please call (845)565-6677 to make an appointment today!
For billing questions please call (845) 592-4895
Here's what one of our patients had to say about their experience at our office:
"I have been continually and consistently impressed with the professionalism and the entire culture of warmth and reassuring, gentle care given by every member of this practice. From reception, to billing, to dental procedures, every aspect offers comfort, ease and kindness. Truly remarkable in a dental environment!" - Jean
Click here to read more on our Testimonials page
Windsor Dental Center
375 Windsor Highway Suite 400
New Windsor, NY 12553
Phone: (845) 565-6677
Monday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Tuesday: 8:00AM - 6:00PM
Wednesday: 8:00AM - 6:00PM
Thursday: 8:00AM - 6:00PM
Friday: 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Two Saturdays per month: 8:00AM - 1:00PM